More is written in the Bible about money than any other subject. God knows money is important, and important to you. Ask me for a COMPLIMENTARY BIBLE which highlights 2000 verses about money!
As a Kingdom Advisor, I believe in the following biblical principles, and encourage my clients to follow them also. Whether you are a “believer” or not, wisdom is wisdom.
Six Keys to Mastering Your Finances:
- Spend less than you earn.
- Avoid debt – especially for assets which deplete in value.
- Build and maintain liquidity for emergencies – and peace of mind.
- Set goals – especially long term goals. The longer your horizon, the better your decisions will be.
- Know that we are just stewards of God’s resources. You can’t take it with you.
- Generosity is a key to happiness.
More information about Kingdom Advisors: https://kingdomadvisors.com/