All students will be charged a yearly registration fee. This fee is charged every September or when you join thereafter. This yearly registration fee is valid September thru August.
WHEN IS IT DUE?
Team gymnasts are billed monthly. The statement for the NEXT month is sent out via email around the 15th of the current month. Payment is due the 1st of the month you are paying for. You may incur a $15 late fee if not paid by the due date. If payment is not received by the 8th of the month, your gymnast may not be allowed to practice until payment is received. Recreational classes are billed per session. You will receive an email statement upon enrollment with your charges and a due date. If payment is not received by the due date, your child’s enrollment may be dropped to open the spot for another student. During the school year, anyone enrolled in a class will have priority enrollment for the next session. Payment must be received by the due date to hold your spot in class for the next session. Summer session is a completely different schedule and all students must re-enroll for class on a first come first serve basis; there is no priority enrollment. The same will apply for Fall #1 session; all students must re-enroll for class on a first come first serve basis.
HOW DO I GET THE INVOICE
All enrollments and billing are done through iClassPro. You NEED to have a CURRENT e-mail on file that we can send to. Be sure to add us to your safe senders list or white list to receive such invoices. WE ARE NOT responsible if your e-mail blocks or denies e-mails sent this way. We also have notices on the information boards located by the front door and back of the lobby.
- You can make payments online, over the phone, or in person.
- Pay online via our iClassPro Parent Portal using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Pay over the phone using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- Pay in person at the front desk with Cash, Check, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
- For peace of mind you can set up a credit card for Automatic Bill Payment. Automatic Bill Payment can be set up through our Front Desk or online via iClassPro Parent Portal > Payments > Manage Payment Options > Saved Payment Information on File.
Midwest Gymnastics offers a 10% discount on any 2nd or 3rd enrollment. This applies to any combination of siblings or a single child with multiple enrollments. All discounts will apply to the lesser enrollments. If you plan to have more than 3 enrollments please contact our Front Desk about further discount options.