Helping Families Understand the Department of Veterans Affairs Aid and Attendance Program
- Did the veteran serve in active duty for at least 90 days, with at least one day during declared state of war?
- If you are a surviving spouse, were you married to the veteran at the time of his passing?
- Do you require the assistance of another person to perform daily activities of living?
- Are you paying for care that is now or will soon exceed your monthly income?
- Will care be needed on a permanent basis?
What Can We Do For You?
If you feel you may be eligible, then you owe it to yourself to find out if you may qualify for this little known, underutilized pension. If you or a loved one would like a professional evaluation of your potential eligibility by an accredited individual, please contact us today at Maggi Tax Advisory & Financial Group by calling 727-799-1701. Our team of professionals will provide you with an evaluation of eligibility so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed.